Discoveries and Inventions That Anyone Can Make 220.127.116.11 Watch it carefully, then something will be given (2).
The accumulation of a certain amount of knowledge is necessary as described above. In order for many people to understand the necessity, I would like active learning and practical education centered on experiments at elementary and junior high schools. Not only at university, but at high school and junior high school I want more work experience internships at work to be incorporated. (This was described in 2002, but three years later in 2005, students’ work experience internships became fairly widespread.)
In order to recruit people with a wide range of experience and good personalities as teachers, the door to the teaching profession should be widely opened to those who have a certain period of time before taking the teaching profession, for example, about 10 years outside the teaching profession. I rather would like this to be made an obligation and a prerequisite for becoming a teacher.
Next, let's think about what non-educational people in general can cooperate with. I try to accept the offers as positively as possible when asked by a local high school or vocational school to speak of my experience, and when asked for space and guidance for a work experience internship.
I also try to make young people widely aware of local industries and services. I actually have produced TV programs whose titles are "Company visit" and "Close-up information" directly on our local Onomichi Cable TV and had them aired from 1999 to today (until the day I wrote this book). The followings are described in the program introduction pamphlet.
Purposes of TV program "Company visit" Production on Onomichi Cable Television: Supporting the manufacturing industry
1) Recording and handing down past and present "manufacturing" around Onomichi.
2) To help vitalize the local economy by exchanging programs and information with other regions throughout the country.
3) To inform young people (elementary, middle and high school students) of any process, hardships and joys of manufacturing and to provide them with the opportunity to know them and be interested in them even it is indirectly.
4) Providing an opportunity to develop original ideas and perspectives.
5) To contribute to the TV Station in terms of management.